MEDIA ADVISORY – Tuesday, July 3, 2012
CONTACT: Ryan Gill at Ryan@CampaignToDefeatObama.com or (650) 678-7732
The 4th of July “Defeat Barack Obama Telethon” will be based on a similar model to Jerry Lewis’s historic Labor Day Telethons to fight Muscular Dystrophy. The event is sponsored by The Campaign to Defeat Barack Obama, a conservative political action committee.
Here are confirmed guests for this historic event:
- Herman Cain – 2012 Republican presidential candidate and founder of Cain’s Solutions.
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio – “America’s Sheriff”
- Janine Turner – Radio talk show host, television commentator and actress.
- Dick Morris – Political analyst, author.
- Phyllis Schlafly – Founder, Eagle Forum
- Wayne Allyn Root – 2008 Vice Presidential candidate for the Libertarian Party, author of “The Conscience of a Libertarian: Empowering the Citizen Revolution with God, Guns, Gold and Tax Cuts” and a television commentator.
- Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher – Joe The Plumber, Congressional candidate.
- Melanie Morgan – Radio talk show host, author of “American Mourning” and a television commentator.
- Jackie Mason – Comedian and actor.
- Alveda King – Niece of Dr. Martin Luther King, Christian minister, pro-life activist and author.
- Amy Kremer – Chairman, Tea Party Express.
- Joe Miller – 2010 Republican nominee for U.S. Senate (Alaska) and former federal magistrate.
- Dr. Gina Loudon – Radio talk show host, tea party activist.
- Jedediah Bila – Author, television & radio political commentator.
- Judson Phillips – Founder, Tea Party Nation and Director, TheTeaParty.net
- Floyd Brown – ExposeObama.com
- Victoria Jackson – Actress, activist and former “Saturday Night Live” cast member.
- Deroy Murdock – Syndicated columnist and contributing editor for National Review.
- Debbie Lee – Gold Star Mom – Director, Move America Forward and Founder of America’s Mighty Warriors.
- William Gheen – President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC.
- Ryan Mauro – National Security Analyst, RadicalIslam.com
- Teri Christoph – Co-Chair of She-PAC, and Co-Founder and Vice President of Smart Girl Politics.
- Pamela Geller – Author, blogger, political commentator.
- Jason Mattera – Editor of Human Events, author.
- Dr. Melissa Clouthier – Conservative leader on Twitter.
- Pat Dollard – Former Hollywood agent, patriot and filmmaker.
- Tabitha Hale – Director of New Media of The Franklin Center.
- Eric Odom – Director of Interactive Media at Grassfire Nation.
- Danny Tarkanian – Congressional candidate.
- Terresa Monroe Hamilton – Conservative blogger, “The Progressive Hunter.” NoisyRoom.net
- Ali Akbar – Vice President, Vice & Victory
- David Codrea – Gun Rights Examiner, broke Fast & Furious scandal.
- Ted Cruz – Candidate for U.S. Senate, Former Solicitor General of Texas.
- Dan Riehl – Riehl World View
On the radio we’ll be broadcasting LIVE from the studios of News/Talk 720 AM in Las Vegas and the online stream can be heard from your computer. Just go to: www.KDWN.com
On Television the Telethon will be broadcast live in Las Vegas on Vegas TV 25 – Cable 14, and from Pahrump on KPVM TV 46.3
The video stream of the telecast can be seen online via UStream.tv at: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/july-4-defeat-obama-telethon
For those of you interested in when I am speaking, tune in at approximately 5:36 PM Pacific Standard Time. I’m sure those in Vegas thought they got rid of me long ago – I’m baaack! 8) I will be plugging NoisyRoom.net, KeyWiki.org, New Zeal, Accuracy in Media and Gulag Bound. I will speak on the importance of getting rid of the Marxist in the White House and exposing the Progressives in our government and leadership. Good times…
Update: They love to hate us – drop by and give them a piece of your mind… It’s the patriotic thing to do. Some of these are good guys – most are not.
CNN Politics: Conservative telethon aims for big bucks
Democratic Underground: umm, did you know there was an anti-Obama Telethon on today?
American Thinker: Happy Independence Day! Could This Be Our Last?
Monterey County Herald: Editorial: Anti-Obama telethon beyond bad taste