…and watching them, of course
Gulag Note: Visit us this Thursday Night, 10pm to Midnight ET, for a net-radio analysis and commentary regarding Beck’s “Puppet Master” programs. The program streams with optional live chat, on this page: Gulag Night. You can also listen at 310/807-5060 and we’ll take questions and calls (press 1 for attention).
Participants include Sher Zieve, Anita MonCrief & Babe Huggett of Emerging Corruption, CJ in TX, Tallulah Starr, and host, Arlen Williams.
What did Beck leave unsaid? Is Soros America’s Prime Minister? Our Master Saboteur? What if Soros went away — would much change? More.
Original post, 11/9: If you have not been paying attention, today’s Glenn Beck program on Fox News marks the first of at least three programs on the George Soros network (and we don’t mean TV network — or do we?).
This program airs at 5pm and 2am Eastern Time. Do you need to set your recording device? at least the alarm in your mobile phone?
He has promised to collate and broadcast information on Soros himself and the network of which he is a part, as no one ever has before.
If you would like preliminary or subsequent reading, the following are suggested:
- George Soros – Republic Enemy #1, by Jim O’Neill, 9/15/2009, Canada Free Press
- George Soros in Discover the Networks
- Obama, Voter Fraud & Mortgage Meltdown, by James Walsh, 9/22/2008, Newsmax
- Barack Obama and the Strategy of Manufactured Crisis, Part II, by James M. Simpson, 9/28/2008, American Thinker
- Kyle-Ann Shiver’s articles in American Thinker about George Soros (Search Result)
- The Hidden Soros Agenda: Drugs, Money, the Media, and Political Power, Cliff Kincaid, 10/27/2004, Accuracy in Media
And another three items, from Gulag Bound:
- On Being God, from the Mouth of George Soros, his own words, with comments from the Bound, 10/6/2010
- JournoList – the Soros, Google, Free Press & Obama Connections, by Trevor Loudon, 8/2/2010
- Want to See where the Soros Snake is Striking?, 8/5/2010
And Beck’s news venture has published their documentation, to validate his presentations and to expand upon them:
- Read the Beck TV Background Guide to George Soros, by Jonathon M. Seidl, 11/9/2010, The Blaze
You may wish to see the “share” links associated with this item — including the little envelope at the bottom right.
Who do you know, who should know?