From the Family Research Council and Tony Perkins:
November 23, 2010 – Tuesday
On December 2, 2010 at 1 PM ET, Family Research Council Action will host a live national video Webcast titled, “Mission Compromised: How the Military is Being Used to Advance a Radical Agenda.”
Veteran military commanders, Members of Congress, and policy experts will join me to assess the Pentagon’s study on the impact of open homosexuality on combat effectiveness and readiness. We will discuss the report’s shortcomings and plans by Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) to rush a vote during the lame-duck session of Congress without thorough hearings and testimony by battlefield commanders.
The U.S. Senate will vote very soon on the Defense Authorization Act, which, if enacted, would force open homosexuality on the military and turn military medical facilities into abortion clinics. The vote is expected to be very close which is why it’s so vital that you encourage your friends and family to tune into this live Webcast. They will learn what action steps they can take to stop this last ditch attempt by outgoing liberal senators to force a liberal social agenda onto the military.
Featured Guests include:
- Host: Tony Perkins, Marine Corps veteran and President, FRC Action
- Gen. Carl Mundy, former Commandant of the Marine Corps
- Sgt. Brian Fleming, veteran of the war in Afghanistan and Purple Heart recipient
- Douglas Lee, Chaplain (Brigadier General) USA (Ret)
- Lt. Col. Bob Maginnis, USA (Ret) Senior Fellow, National Security, Family Research Council
- Cathy Ruse, Senior Fellow, Legal Studies, Family Research Council
- Peter Sprigg, Senior Fellow for Policy Studies, Family Research Council
In addition to briefing us on the significance of this legislation, our guests will answer viewer questions sent by you via SMS text or email
Please register now and help us spread the word about the live Webcast on December 2nd. Together we will build a wave of opposition to once again protect the military from being used to advance a radical political agenda.
Gulag Bound is looking forward to hearing this.
Communist goals as related by Congressional committee, 1963, include:
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity inbooks, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”