Gulag Bound will be sounding this out. If you have further information, please comment below, or email to email@example.com.
Social Engineering Bill In Senate Will Force You Into City
September 10, 2010 by Bob Livingston
A social engineering bill to restrict residence in the suburbs and rural areas and force Americans into city centers has passed the United States Senate Banking Committee and is on the fast track to passage in the Senate.
The bill is called the Livable Communities Act (SB 1619) and it was introduced by corruptocrat outgoing Senator Christopher Dodd (D-Conn.). It seeks to fulfill the United Nation’s plan Agenda 21, adopted at the Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro in 1992 and signed onto by “New World Order” President George H.W. Bush.
This bill is designed to destroy your community. According to the non-profit American Policy Center the bill:
- Is a blueprint for the transformation of our society into total Federal control.
- Will enforce Federal Sustainable Development zoning and control of local communities.
- Will create a massive new “development” bureaucracy.
- Will drive up the cost of energy to heat and cool your home.
- Will drive up the cost of gasoline as a way to get you out of your car.
- Will force you to spend thousands of dollars on your home in order to comply.
A carrot and stick policy will be used to get your local government to sign on. The carrot is billions of dollars in grants available if your local government agrees to amend zoning laws that restrict housing in outlying areas, forcing people to give up their homes and land and move into the city center.
The stick will be denial of the funds and bad publicity generated by “Green” organizations criticizing government officials for turning down free money.
The rub is the grants will come with strings attached that force local governments to bend to the will of the Feds.