Here are the very top results:
- O’Reilly ignores Beck’s own words in defending him? – 10 hours agoEarlier tonight, Bill O’Reilly pledged to defend his Fox News colleague, Glenn Beck, against “the people generating the attacks” against him — which, …
Media Matters for America (blog) – 5082 related articles »
- Why Is Bill O’Reilly Suddenly Obsessed With Celebs?? – E! Online (blog) – 216 related articles »
- Morning Vid: O’Reilly Tries to Defend Beck, Ends Up Arguing With Him? – The AtlanticWire (blog) – 3 related articles »
- Apr 22, 2010 … The O’Reilly Factor on FoxNews.com – with Bill O’Reilly on Weeknights at 8PM and 11PM EST.
www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/index.html – Cached
- Aug 30, 2010 … News and Information about Bill O’Reilly, Fox News, The Media, and the Real No … Do You Think Bill O’Reilly is a Biased Right-Wing Liar …
www.oreilly-sucks.com/ – Cached – Similar
- Thursday November 07, 2002By Bill O’Reilly — It is indeed party time for the Grand Old Party as the right in America now has control of Congress and the …
www.wnd.com/?pageId=43&authorId=18&tId=8 – Cached
Odd criticisms and sources coming up even before Bill O’Reilly’s own site. I realize they are placing the “News” items at the top, but Media Matters? “Are you kidding me?” Does Google know how embarrassing that is, for them? Do they even realize that Media Matters may be America’s-I-mean-Soros’ most obvious Lippman-Trotsky-Goebbels propagandist?
Come on, they have to know this. More basic honesty can be found over at the Communist Party USA site, for pity sake.
What search engine optimization (SEO) tips are Media Matters in on, as to the way Google does searches, that allow them to get billing over those news sites which have at least a facade of objective credibility?
Or, is Google so far gone, they just decide where and when to give them top billing?
Do you have ideas for testing Google? Do you have further information about their leanings and dealings? If so, please comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
News Tip: From what We, the Bound are seeing, expect more large-scale, definitevly fascist “government partnerships” with Google, over the next handful of months — not just the Google Earth spying.