Come cruise with true conservatives and learn what you can do to TAKE BACK AMERICA!
February 22 – March 1, 2014
People talk about it. People have rallies about it. People write books about it. But with all the ideas about what we should do, no one tells you how to do it.
NOT ANYMORE! The TAKE BACK AMERICA CRUISE will give you concrete information you can use to take back America. You’ll be able to attend seminars and interact with our speakers and moderator, Trevor Loudon, Tom Deweese, Doug Johnson, Tami Jackson and Bill Post. They won’t just be hanging out with you, they’ll be leading the charge as they put on seminars showing you how you can TAKE BACK AMERICA!
Join us aboard Norwegian Cruise Line’s Pride of America as we take an 8 day, 7 night cruise among the Hawaiian Islands. It’ll be the cruise of a lifetime!
This is not your typical cruise. Guests of The Take Back America Cruise will enjoy informative seminars and extensive interaction with our guest speakers, numerous social events, dining with fellow cruise guests as well as guest speakers and a wonderful sense of sharing and camaraderie.
- Moderated panel sessions featuring our esteemed guest speakers, along with plenty of passenger Q&A.
- Many chances to meet and enjoy personal interaction with our special guest speakers.
- Dining with your fellow Take Back America Cruise attendees and speakers, so that you have the chance to meet many of your fellow like-minded cruisers.
- Admission to The Take Back America seminars.
- Live daily on-board radio broadcasts hosted by Bill Post with the guest speakers participating.
- Opportunity to sign up for special tours at ports to be guided by Bill Post, Radio talk show host and former Hawaiian resident. Bill will give us insights into Hawaii you won’t get from the usual excursions you buy directly from the cruise lines. These will have limited space available, so make sure to sign up early. And, as an added bonus, they’ll be much more reasonably priced than cruise line excursions.
To find out how to register, go here.