Thank you to all who have contributed so far.
Why should you support KeyWiki?
Millions of patriotic Americans voted for their own destruction in 2012, because they had no idea that their country is beset by internal enemies.
A small percentage of Americans, knowingly and unknowingly, have been working to destroy the world’s greatest country for decades.
Now, with their man in the White House, aided by a socialist infiltrated Democratic Party and “progressive” Republicans, their efforts have gone into overdrive.
The mainstream media won’t expose these people. Therefore, even many conservatives and patriots have no idea of the fight they are actually engaged in.
Make no bones about it, the US is going through a Marxist takeover… one very similar to that which took place in Czechoslovakia after WW2, or is unfolding in Venezuela today under Hugo Chavez.
Established in 2009, KeyWiki, has grown into one of the most extensive databases detailing left wing groups and individuals within the US.
KeyWiki has received more than 24,000,000 page views so far. Thousands of our pages, including those for Congress members such as Danny K. Davis, Barbara Lee, John Conyers and Jan Schakowsky are very highly ranked on Google. Many of our pages, such as those for Barack Obama, Democratic Socialists of America and George Soros, have been viewed well over 100,000 times. KeyWiki is full of unique information, painstakingly gathered from archives all over the United States.
KeyWiki is now used by thousands of people all over the US, as a primary source on those Americans who are working to bring their own country to its knees.
KeyWiki now needs your help!
After surviving for three years on a shoestring, KeyWiki is not only ready, but needs to go to the next level. The aim is to quadruple KeyWiki’s content before the end of 2013. We believe that by doing this, we can help to enlighten millions of Americans on the real dangers facing their great country.
How can you assist with this vital project? We are launching an appeal to raise US $250,000 by the end of 2013.
These funds will be used to:
- Employ skilled researchers and fund associated travel costs to complete specific research in untapped archives in Chicago; Washington DC; Madison, Wisconsin; Los Angeles; San Francisco; Seattle; New York; Detroit and other centers.
- Employ data entry operators to input the tens of thousands of pages of information already gathered.
- Professionally redesign the KeyWiki site to achieve maximum effectiveness, functionality and ease of use.
- Fund secure hosting and associated administration costs. These costs are very modest, but must be met each month.
- To assist with the training of additional voluntary KeyWiki contributors to the high standard of accuracy and referencing that is required.
There is no one shot answer to America’s problems. But Americans have to understand and know their enemy before they can defeat them. Please help today, through the Contribute button to the right of this page (visit Trevor Loudon’s site to make a donation).