Right Side News
By: James Simpson for Right Side News
The Vetting: Obama, Radical Islam and the Soros Connnection
On Thursday, July 19th, Cliff Kincaid of America’s Survival held a critical National Press Club event: The Vetting: Obama, Radical Islam and the Soros Connection. At this pivotal time, we face a national election that may well determine the fate of our great country. And as America goes, so goes the world.
Thus, it is not an exaggeration to describe this as the most important press conference in U.S. history, because it explicitly details, with new facts and more evidence than ever presented in one place at one time, from extensive, highly credible sources, the dangerously extremist nature of President Obama and the true goals of his virulently anti-American, radical leftist administration.
It further reveals how a huge network of U.S. and foreign communist and hard left organizations connected to this President has colluded with radical Islam for decades to oversee the destruction of their mutual enemy: America. Overshadowing all is the malevolent Soros network, and the billions he and others like him are devoting to facilitate this goal.
This information simply must reach the electorate before November.
Speakers include veteran investigative reporter Trevor Loudon, author of Barack Obama and the Enemies Within; KGB defector Konstantin Preobazhensky, speaking on his report, Communists and Muslims, the Hidden Hand of the KGB; Paul Kengor, author of The Communist, Frank Marshall Davis, The Untold Story of Barack Obama’s Mentor; Larry Grathwohl, the only FBI informant to successfully penetrate Bill Ayers’ Weather Underground; Rebel Pundit blogger Jeremy Segal; Joel Gilbert, producer of the film, Dreams from My Real Father, a Story of Reds and Deception; and the Clarion Fund’s Ryan Mauro, speaking on the Muslim Brotherhood, the War on the New York City Police, and the film, The Third Jihad. Additional contributions were provided in the form of printed reports from former Romanian intelligence chief, Ion Mihai Pacepa, who exposed Lee Harvey Oswald’s KGB assassin training; Walid Shoebat, who revealed Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin’s ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and Tina Trent who describes the latest radical left agenda supported by George Soros: the prison depopulation movement.
Kincaid has held a series of National Press Club conferences. Every event breaks new ground in investigative reporting. In March 2009, he launched the “Campaign for Justice for Victims of Weather Underground Terrorism,” where he presented evidence that, contrary to their assertions, Obama friends Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn were directly involved in fatal bombings. In October 2010 he focused on Marxism in America. Last spring, the Al-Jazeera in America conference brought to light the radical Islamic propaganda organs of al Jazeera and Iranian Press TV and Vladimir Putin’s propaganda channel, Russia Today, now all broadcasting on American television. Last summer’s conference, Traitors, Spies, Terrorists Exposed issued a call for the resignation of the malevolent and utterly corrupt Attorney General, Eric Holder, revealing in depth his radical, extra-legal activities on behalf of both the Obama and Clinton administrations.
In kicking off this conference, Kincaid announced:
“Our July 19 conference fulfills the late Andrew Breitbart’s promise to finally ‘vet’ the president. The diabolical dangers of Marxism and radical Islam must be exposed. It is time for the shocking truth about Obama and his agenda to emerge.”
Truer words were never spoken. Read Kincaid’s full conference speech HERE.
The Pro-Soviet Agent of Influence Who Gave Obama His First Job
First among the conference speakers was the redoubtable Trevor Loudon, author of Barack Obama and the Enemies Within, whose “firsts” in exposing Obama’s radicalism are legendary. His Newzeal blog first exposed Obama’s communist “Green Jobs Czar” Van Jones, a revelation which led to Jones’ resignation.
Trevor also first disclosed that communist and Soviet agent Frank Marshall Davis was Obama’s mentor.
This was the “Frank” mentioned 22 times in Obama’s contrived autobiography “Dreams from My Father” – a book described by New Yorker editor David Remnick as “mixture of verifiable fact, recollection, recreation, invention and artful shaping.” As veteran journalist Jack Cashill has revealed, Dreams was likely written in whole or part by Bill Ayers. Trevor’s revelations are regularly reported by Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Aaron Klein and many others.
Obama’s Other Mentor
While many people now recognize the names of Bill Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn and Frank Marshall Davis as having a profound influence on Obama’s life, Loudon presents us with a portrait of another, largely unknown influence: Alice Palmer.
Palmer and Obama were involved in a group called Progressive Chicago in the early 1990s. When then-state senator Palmer decided to run for Congress to replace resigning Rep. Mel Reynolds, she hired Obama as Chief of Staff, promising him help in obtaining her state senate seat. It was Alice Palmer who launched Obama’s political career at the home of Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn. She also put him in the leadership of a campaign organization, Friends of Alice Palmer, along with convicted fraudster Tony Rezko – whose murky relationship with Obama remains the subject of much speculation – and socialists Timuel Black, future Congressman Danny Davis and Betty Willhoite.
Rep. Davis, you may recall, who now sits on the House Homeland Security Committee, recently accepted an award from the Communist Party USA. Rebel Pundit blogger Jeremy Segal aired a film at the Kincaid conference, showing Davis receiving this reward. Nothing to see here, move along…
Palmer has been involved in radical leftist activism her entire life. Following is a partial list of her activities:
- Executive board of the U.S. Peace Council, U.S. subsidiary of the Soviet Communist front World Peace Council
- Member of Communist Party USA spinoff, the Committees of Correspondence for Democracy and Socialism
- Invited to Grenada in 1980 by the government of Prime Minister Maurice Bishop to celebrate the first anniversary of the island’s communist revolution. Why?
- Founded the radical Black Press Institute in 1982. This newspaper published the work of prominent black communists. BPI appeared to be a Soviet influence operation and may have been part of a “Black Press” KGB ring allegedly operating in the U.S. according to a Soviet defector
- Led the first contingent of black journalists to visit East Germany, Czechoslovakia and the Soviet Union in 1985
- Elected vice president of the International Organization of Journalists in 1986. IOC was an influential communist front that promoted Soviet propaganda. Palmer worked with “the highest levels of the Soviet propaganda machine…”
- Visited and wrote frequently and glowingly of the Soviet Union, especially regarding their “peace” overtures to the U.S.
Palmer and Obama parted ways when, after losing in the Congressional primaries, Palmer sought to reclaim her state senate seat. Obama refused to end his campaign, and got Palmer and other Democratic candidates removed from the ballot by challenging the validity of their nominating signatures. Don’t forget, Obama established his political bonafides with his work in 1992 for ACORN’s Project Vote, and doubtless was already quite familiar with the techniques of vote fraud. How’s that for gratitude to friends!
Obama the Communist Mole
Trevor’s commentary offers additional insights. He quotes, for example, communist Frank Chapman, who described Obama’s 2008 Iowa caucus victory in the communist newspaper People’s World:
Now, beyond all optimism I was capable of mustering, Mr. Obama won Iowa! … Obama’s victory was more than a progressive move; it was a dialectical leap ushering in a qualitatively new era of struggle. Marx once compared revolutionary struggle with the work of the mole, who sometimes burrows so far beneath the ground that he leaves no trace on the surface. This is the old revolutionary “mole,” not only showing his traces on the surface but also breaking through… (Emphasis added)
Trevor also quotes Committees of Correspondence leader Manning Marble, writing in the December 2008 issue of the British Trotskyite journal, Socialist Review:
What makes Obama different is that he has also been a community organizer. He has read left literature… and he understands what socialism is. A lot of the people working with him are, indeed, socialists with backgrounds in the Communist Party or as independent Marxists. There are a lot of people like that in Chicago who have worked for him for years…
Alice Palmer was a high level, pro-Soviet operative, actively involved with known Soviet and communist front organizations at the height of the Cold War.
She worked closely with the future U.S. president for several years, in the same socialist and communist networks that dominated the left side of Chicago politics…
Where Alice Palmer once worked tirelessly in the interests of the Soviet Union, Barack Obama seems to be working almost as enthusiastically to give the Russians what they want…
Communists and Muslims: the Hidden Hand of the KGB
I have said for years that Muslim terrorism is a false flag operation, created to advance Moscow’s war against the West under a different banner. In this light, it may be worth rereading a 2009 post by J.R. Nyquist, the facts of which are guaranteed to stun you: Suvorov’s Methodology.
It is nice to be vindicated by an expert. Kincaid speaker Konstantin Preobrazhensky, a KGB defector, explained in vivid detail how and why the Soviet Union became the real force behind Muslim terrorism, including al Qaeda. Following are some of his revelations:
- Modern Muslim radicalism developed under the guidance of the Soviet KGB and Islamic terrorists have been controlled by Russian intelligence since the beginning.
- Collusion between Muslims and Communists can be traced all the way back to the Soviet revolution, when Muslims assisted the Bolsheviks in defeating the White Russian army
- In 1917, Lenin made his second address as leader of the newly-established Soviet Union to ‘Toiling Muslims of Russia and [the] East.’
- From the beginning “[Soviet Communists] considered Muslims a reservoir of people for the world communist revolution”
- Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev stated at a Party Congress that: “Under the banner of Islam, the liberation struggle can be deployed.”
- All religion was suppressed by the Soviet government, but Muslims were able to practice their religion informally at home, unlike Jews or Christians
- The Soviet Union created a “good and bad” Islam, suppressing it at home while encouraging it abroad, because it served the goal of destroying the West.
- The Soviet Union helped found Saudi Arabia.
- The first Soviet ambassador to Saudi Arabia was Karim Hakimov, one of the first of many “Muslims with a communist heart”
- Hakimov pretended to be a believer; befriended Saudi King, Abdul Aziz ibn Saud.
- Hakimov helped found the World Muslim Congress in 1926, which discussed ways to “liberate Muslims from colonial dependence on the West” – a Soviet goal for all Western colonies.
- The World Muslim Conference evolved into today’s Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC). Russia has been accepted to the OIC as an “Observer” state.
- The Soviet Union sponsored and supported “Soviet Muslims” who spread communism to Iraq, Iran, Syria and elsewhere after World War II
- British intelligence officer Harry St. John Philby, converted to Islam, adopting the name Sheikh Abdullah and became personal advisor to King Saud
- Notorious British traitor and Soviet spy, Kim Philby was Philby/Abdullah’s son
- Iran’s Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, was trained at the KGB’s Patrice Lumumba University (now called the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia) in Moscow
- Several cases of Muslim terrorism in Russia were actually carried out by the FSB, the successor organization to the KGB
- The KGB/FSB trained famous al Qaeda terrorists Ayman Al Zawahiri and Juma Namangoniy during the 1990s and 1980s
- Zawahiri, al Qaeda leader since Bin Laden’s death, is a KGB agent.
- Namangoniy, a native of Soviet Uzbekistan, was a right-hand man of Osama bin Laden in charge of the Taliban’s northern front in Afghanistan until his death
- Namangoniy was once a student of the Saboteur Training Center of the First Chief Directorate of the KGB in 1989-91
- During the entire period of the war in Afghanistan, the Soviet ambassador there was a Communist with a Muslim name: Fikryat Tabeev
- Afghan General Rashid Dostum, formerly a Northern Alliance leader, is a KGB agent
- Islamic terrorism is a “child” of the old Soviet-sponsored terror networks. Russian involvement must be addressed by U.S. policymakers
KGB defector Alexander Litvinenko, we are reminded, first stated that al Zawahiri was a KGB agent in his book Allegations. Preobrazhensky spoke with Litvinenko before he was poisoned by the KGB, and reiterated this charge.
When the so-called “Arab Spring” launched in February of last year, I wrote that we are witnessing the collapse of the Middle East. The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt long sought to aid the Palestinian terrorist group, Hamas, operating in the Gaza Strip. Under Mubarak, Egypt sealed the border with Gaza, while Israel erected a blockade against shipments to Gaza, to stem the flow of arms to Hamas. They were aided by American Marxists.
Bill Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn, Medea Benjamin and Jody Evans, all radicals with close ties to Obama, visited Egypt repeatedly, joining in pro-Hamas protests, and reported in to the White House upon their return. Benjamin and Evans also notoriously participated in the “Gaza Flotillas” that attempted to run the Israeli blockade. Radicals throughout the U.S. have repeatedly expressed their solidarity with Muslim terrorists.
Overthrowing Mubarak and installing a Muslim Brotherhood government in Egypt would facilitate aid to Hamas. As has been reported before, the U.S. State Department assisted the Mubarak regime’s opponents behind the scenes in the interest of “democracy,” while the Obama administration publicly advocated the overthrow of Mubarak.
Given what we know about President Obama and what we have learned about the nexus between communists and Islamic radicals, his support for the Muslim Brotherhood is, sadly, unsurprising. Still, his public statement demanding that transition to a new government “must begin now!” was still shocking. Never in our history has any president so blatantly, publicly betrayed a loyal and critical ally.
Kincaid again calls on Congress:
It is the Marxist and Soviet/Russian/Cuban connection to radical Islam and the Palestinian terrorist cause that now deserves follow up and scrutiny from the Congress. There is a body of evidence that suggests Marxist organizations in the U.S. are working hand in glove with what they call “revolutionary Islam” here and abroad.
Look for Part II, upcoming in a few days.
Copyright Policy © Right Side News : This text may be reposted or forwarded so long as it is presented as an integral whole with complete information provided about its author, date, place of publication, and original URL.
Subscribe to The Globe
& Malevolence daily email to get the
latest from Noisy Room, Maggie's Notebook, New
Zeal, KeyWiki, and
Gulag Bound each day.