On June 10, 2012, The Texas Libertarian Convention hosted a speaker, Mustafaa Carroll, the Executive Director of the Houston Texas Chapter of the Council on American Islamic Relations or CAIR. He was to speak on Profiling in America.
It seems that the Libertarian Party is a mixture of people similar to any political party in America. The members are usually decent and reasonable people. The Party leaders are insecure control freaks. Then, on the in between level, you have the candidates. Candidates are usually egotistical, mentally deranged people who run for office, mainly to impress themselves and their friends. Libertarian candidates are the epitomy of this mentality.
The various political parties in America are simply various groups of mentally unstable people, categorized into individual parties, each with it’s own idiosyncrasies, which is defined as: quirk: a way of behaving, thinking, or feeling that is peculiar to an individual or group, especially an odd or unusual one.
I do believe that most people in any particular Party are somewhat reasonable. The problem cases are usually in the leadership and candidate groups. And I think that most “members” of the Libertarian Party are reasonable. If you look at the Libertarian Party Platform of ideals, it is hard not to expect their members to be reasonable. Their platform is a logical, common sense approach to individual freedom, without harming your neighbors.
But too many Libertarians in leadership and the candidates, have somehow ignored the “don’t harm your neighbors” part. They have bastardized the ideals to be, “I can do whatever I want and the hell with you!”
Let this article stand as an example of those Libertarians.
As a member of the Libertarian Party in Texas, I sent an email to the Texas Sate Chair, Mr. Pat Dixon, demanding to know why the Party was hosting a member of an “un-indicted co-conspirator to terrorist financing”. The past head of the Houston Texas Chapter of CAIR was arrested, convicted and convicted again after his appeal of financing terrorists.
In a World Net Daily article, they say, “Since 9/11, no fewer than 15 CAIR executives, staffers, directors and advisers have been convicted or implicated in terrorism investigations.” And in the same article, they show, “Omar Ahmad:U.S. prosecutors named CAIR’s founding chairman as an un-indicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land case.” Ahmad helped arrange and lead the Hamas meeting in Philadelphia. Court exhibits show he not only picked the location for the secret meeting, but also invited the participants and called their meeting to order. Two years earlier, Ahmad had met with the notorious Blind Sheik, hosting the now-convicted al-Qaida terrorist in Ahmad’s Santa Clara, Calif., apartment, according to “Muslim Mafia.”
And closer to Texas, from Mustaffa’s office, “Ghassan Elashi: A founding director of CAIR’s Texas chapter, was convicted in 2008 of providing material support to terrorists in the Holy Land trial. Elashi also attended the secret 1993 Hamas meeting with CAIR’s co-founders.
In the Greeley Gazzette of Colorado, we find this: Ghassan Elashi, founder of CAIR’s Texas chapter. Elashi received a 65-year prison sentence for funneling over $12 million from the Islamic charity known as the Holy Land Foundation to the jihad terrorist group Hamas, which is responsible for murdering hundreds of Israeli civilians.
And in today’s news, we have, The Justice Department’s Inspector General is investigating the FBI’s contacts with the Council on American-Islamic Relations. The FBI has contacts with many groups, said FBI spokesman Chris Allen. “But CAIR is not a group that we work with,” he said. CAIR spokesman Ibrahim Hooper declined to comment.
It goes on and on. Personally, I am in full support of free speech, from any person or group. It is a good way to know who your enemies are and it certainly works that way with CAIR. But when a political party brings in a speaker to a group of uninformed candidates for political offices, it is indoctrination. Lawyers call it “Ex Parte,” where one person can talk and the other one can’t. Ayesha Ahmed explains what Islam is about, on www.faithfreedom.org.
If the Texas Libertarian Party had also invited someone who knows something about CAIR and Islamic terrorists, it would not be a concern. If they had invited some FBI agents, some CIA agents, some members of the US Congress, people who have spent years investigating CAIR and their activities, we could have had an objective presentation of CAIR and Islam.
If they would have invited Ann Barnhardt, I believe that the representative for Islamic terrorists, Mustaffa would have had a tough act to follow. She knows all about CAIR, Islam and muslim practices and it isn’t pretty when she describes it. Watch her speech here as she burns a Koran and explains each passage and why she is burning it, or go to www.youtube.com and type in Ann Barnhardt. She sums up Islam in this way, “Islam is not a religion, but an insane political system and sex cult populated by the severely mentally impaired.”
And she is correct.
Where others fear to tread, Ann Barnhardt has immersed herself in studying the doctrine of Islam. Any sane person, when studying Islam, will find themselves facing some of the most insanely depraved beliefs and practices, in sex, domination and violence. It is madness personified, sold to an unsuspecting a mass of people.
In looking at the practices of any religion or political group, if you have a hard time watching videos or reading about them during dinner, it is probably a safe bet to say something is wrong with their beliefs.
I suggested to the 75 candidates, watch the videos here, with your children and your mother and let them see what kind of people you are hanging around with. I suggested they go to www.antimullah.com for news of the Muslim World. I suggested they visit http://www.anti-cair-net.org where they would learn:
- “CAIR’s Status As a Co-Conspirator is a Matter of Public Record” - The four pieces of evidence…create at least a prima facie case as to CAIR’s involvement in a conspiracy to support HAMAS. You did support Hamas in violation of the law… If the Holy Land Foundation did have a face, it was the face of Hamas. You stated it was to help people, but the motive was to support HAMAS … You state that you are innocent, but the evidence shows the opposite.The attendees agreed not to mention the word HAMAS but to refer to HAMAS as ‘Samah,’ which is HAMAS spelled backwards”
- Judge Jorge Solis HLF Trial Of CAIR-Texas Founder Ghassan Elashi & Others
- “There Is No Question CAIR Supports HAMAS”
- Former FBI Special Agent John Vincent
- “CAIR Is AHAMAS Entity…It Is HAMAS”
- Former FBI Special Agent Expert On Muslim Brotherhood Movement In US
- “CAIR has been identified by the government at trial as a participant in an ongoing and ultimately unlawful conspiracy to support a designated terrorist organization, a conspiracy from which CAIR never withdrew”
- U.S. Attorney James T. Jacks
- “I think there is something disingenuous about the idea of a representative of CAIR saying, ‘We don’t know what this is about. During the Holyland Foundation trial, evidence was brought to bear that two of the founding members of CAIR – who were still in those positions at the time – were related to HAMAS organizers, and the question that was raised was, ‘Is CAIR going to be an appropriate liaison partner for the FBI if the two founding members who are still in place are maintaining that relationship with HAMAS, a designated terrorist group…’”
- FBI Assistant Director John Miller
- U.S. Senator Richard Durbin: “[CAIR is] unusual in its extreme rhetoric and its associations with groups that are suspect”
- U.S. Senator Charles Schumer: “we know [CAIR] has ties to terrorism” – “intimate links with Hamas”
- U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer: “To praise [CAIR] because they haven’t been indicted is like somebody saying, ‘I’m not a crook. We made a bad mistake not researching the organization”
- U.S. Rep. Bill Shuster: “Time and again [CAIR] has shown itself to be nothing more than an apologist for groups bent on the destruction of Israel and Islamic domination over the West”
- Senior CAIR employee Randall Todd Royer, a.k.a., “Ismail” Royer, pled guilty and was sentenced to twenty years in prison for participating in a network of militant jihadists centered in Northern Virginia. He admitted to aiding and abetting three persons who sought training in a terrorist camp in Pakistan for the purpose of waging jihad against American troops in Afghanistan. Royer’s illegal actions occurred while he was employed with CAIR
- CAIR’s Director of Community Relations, Bassem Khafagi , was arrested by the United States due to his ties with a terror-financing front group. Khafagi pled guilty to charges of visa and bank fraud, and agreed to be deported to Egypt. Khafagi’s illegal actions occurred while he was employed by CAIR.
- On December 18, 2002, Ghassan Elashi, founding board member of CAIR-Texas, a founder of the Holy Land Foundation,and a brother-in-law of Musa Abu Marzook , was arrested by the United States and charged with, among other things, making false statements on export declarations, dealing in the property of a designated terrorist organization, conspiracy
and money laundering. Ghassan Elashi committed his crimes while working atCAIR, and was found Guilty.
- CAIR Board Member Imam Siraj Wahaj, an un-indicted co-conspirator in the first World Trade Center bombing, has called for replacing the American government with an Islamic caliphate, and warned that America will crumble unless it accepts Islam.
- Rabih Haddad served as a CAIR Fundraiser. Haddad was co-founder of the Global Relief Foundation (“GRF”). GRF was designated by the US Treasury Department for financing the Al Qaida and other terrorist organizations and its assets were frozen by the US Government on December 14, 2001.
- Consistent with Hamas ideology, CAIR has served as a conduit for the distribution of materials and funds from foreign nationals to groups and institutions within the United States for the purpose of promoting radical Islam and Hamas ideology, and attacked Islamic clerics and scholars who reject radical Islam and the Hamas agenda.
Not one of the Libertarian Headquarters executives, the Texas Chair and his staff or 75 candidates cared to see what they were promoting to their membership. That tells me they know what Islam is and they are in on the scam. Texas Libertarian leadership did not respond to inquiries. Libertarian Headquarters in Washington D.C. did not respond to inquiries. Only one of the 75 candidates expressed concern and 10 responded with insults, profanity and harassment. And that is why I say that the Libertarian Party supports Islamic terrorists. If they don’t speak out against certain policies and they host someone to speak of those policies, then they must support the policies espoused to their naive audience.
Now, so as not to offend the fragile, I am required to say, “But not all believers in Islam are like that.” And that is true. Just as many Christians do not know some of their ancient beliefs or practices that would be illegal today. Probably most worshipers of Islam are ignorant of what their spiritual guidebook says. But modern Islam legitimizes that which we find repugnant and criminal.
The Libertarian Party sells itself on open-mindedness and tolerance, but they have no tolerance for opposing views, as I will soon prove to you.
I sent an email, with the subject line, “Breaking News: Libertarian Party Supports Islamic Terrorists” and stated in the email that this was going to be the headline in a news article if I did not get an answer to my demand to know why CAIR was invited to speak at the convention.
My email was sent to the Texas Libertarian Party head, 75 Texas candidates and several members of the executive staff of the Libertarian Party Headquarters in Washington, D.C.
Not one of the Texas Libertarian Party’s staff or the Party’s national Headquarters responded to my demand to know why they were hosting a supporter of terrorism. I did get one response from HQ, “What convention? Who is Dixon? Why are you sending me your rant?”
Responses that I did get back, from some of the candidates, present an image of mentally deranged people in a rubber room on heavy psychotropic drugs. My question was ignored. Instead, they insulted, cussed, obfuscated, threatened and harassed me.
I was asked, “Why do you want to hurt the party?” “What do you have against Pat Dixon?” “This can seriously damage our party”, etc. I wrote back, “I didn’t invite the terrorist. You did.” So, they knew they were wrong and were afraid of it getting out. So, why did they do it?
They invite a speaker, are asked why and are criticized for inviting that speaker and immediately start harassing and threatening the questioner, begging the questioner not to divulge their actions, and try to deny they did it. The only reason I can think of is that the Party actually does support CAIR.
I sent the first email on Saturday, June 9, 2012 at approximately 7pm. Today is Tuesday, June 11th and they are still at it, bickering back and forth with their emails.
The comments I received from one of the Libertarian candidate’s running for US Congress, claimed that the Libertarian Party was the “Party of Tolerance” and that CAIR was a “very moderate” organization, that I was a bible humper, had sex with fetuses, various other profane insults and that somebody should put a bullet in my head. He accused me of “just don’t like brown people”. If I had a problem with brown people, I don’t think I would have chosen to live in a city of 1,000,000 people, of which 97% are brown.
No, I just don’t like to see a 15 year old girl get her head cut off with a rusty knife, because she had a boyfriend who was not Muslim. I don’t like to see a woman wrapped up tight in a sheet and buried to her thighs and watch men throw stones at her, not too big to kill, but large enough to injure, and watch as she squirms like a larvae trying to wiggle out of it’s cocoon. I don’t like to see one of the most peaceful and safe cities on Earth turned into the rape capitol of the World in 10 years. The Party of Tolerance, tolerating the religion of peace. More like the religion of pieces.
His emails were so involved with an incredible amount of what I call “brain vomit,” that I really had to wonder how serious he was on his threats to my life.
After one incredible barrage of insults and profanity, I sent him this email: “Now John, I’m having serious concerns about the course our relationship is developing. I know that I could never aspire to be as intelligent and as educated as you. But you have got to give me credit for at least being smart enough to get a back country lawyer to spill his guts.”
And, as expected he wrote me back with more insults and I sent this final email to him: “If you are trying very hard to be dis-barred and thrown in jail, you are off to a good start. You will become the fifth lawyer that I have had dis-barred. You have been warned.” And I ended it with this:
DO NOT EMAIL ME AGAIN WITH YOUR INSULTS, PROFANITY, THREATS AND DEROGATORY COMMENTS. DO NOT EMAIL ME AGAIN FOR ANY REASON, DO NOT CALL MY PHONE. IF YOU VISIT MY PROPERTY AT NIGHT, YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED A THREAT AND I WILL KILL YOU.
(In Texas, we’re allowed to do that. We’re still kind of “wild West” out here.)
The Libertarian Party of Texas invited CAIR to meet their candidates, gave them a platform to speak from, with no opposing views. The Party effectively legitimatized an organization that has financed Islamic terrorists. What else could you call it, other than support for the CAIR agenda? If the Party of Tolerance tolerates CAIR, what else would they tolerate if they are elected to State and federal positions of power?
I should never have gone on Google and typed in “CAIR and terrorists.” Try it. One of the things I found was this: http://www.nomullas.com/beheadings.html and I watched quite a few of the educational videos about half way down the page: It is like no horror movie you have ever seen.