A network of “former” radicals, some allied to Communist China, have built a strong power base in Manhattan’s Chinatown and are using it to influence politics in New York and across the nation.
AAFE, is many things.
At one level it functions like an Asian American ACORN, intimidating unfriendly businesses, government agencies and political opponents from its Lower East Side base.
On a third and most sinister level, AAFE functions as an influence operation. The organization has infiltrated the New York business community, local government and the Democratic Party to a seldom appreciated extent.
Leading Democratic Party figures regularly appear at AAFE events and are happy to lend the organization credibility, as it happily milks City, State and Federal government of millions of dollars.
Prominent members of the AAFE network include:
- John Liu, New York City Comptroller and current mayoral candidate.
- John Choe, pro-North Korean, former aide to John Liu.
- Margaret Chin, New York City Councillor.
- Chris Kui, Executive Director of Asian Americans for Equality since January 1986.
- Bill Chong, Deputy Commissioner of the NYC Department of Youth and Community Development.
- Michio Kaku, scientist and political activist.
- Grace Meng, Freshman Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives, representing the 5th District of New York.
- Senator Charles Schumer.
- New York Rep. Nydia Velasquez.
- New York Rep. Carolyn Maloney.
- New York Rep. Joseph Crowley.
- New York State Senator Daniel Squadron (a former aide to Schumer).
- New York Assembly speaker Sheldon Silver.
- New Cork City Councilor Rosie Mendez.
On the West Coast, AAFE’s network includes two former pro-China radicals, turned politician:
- Ed Lee, Mayor of San Francisco.
- Jean Quan, Mayor of Oakland, (who is close to another member of the former Workers Communist Party’s still existing networks, Los Angeles area Congresswoman, Judy Chu).
Asian Americans for Equality’s expanding influence and insidious agenda goes virtually unchallenged because of their money and powerful friends.
This network has substantial influence in New York, San Francisco, Oakland, Los Angeles and increasingly within the U.S. Congress.
Several members of this network are close to Communist Chinese officials and some visit China on a regular basis. At least one, John Choe, has close ties to North Korea.
Is there a possible security problem here?
Please don’t take my word for any of this information.
Follow the blue links to our KeyWiki website.
KeyWiki is the premier website dedicated to exposing the covert side of U.S. politics at every level.
It has enjoyed more than 30,000,000 views of its 60,000 plus pages.
KeyWiki tracks the incestuous networks of the Left, so you know who your real opposition is.
Please contribute any amount you can spare to KeyWiki to fund our ongoing research.
Every dollar counts!
Please contribute today!