By: Dick Manasseri
RINO Bill Shuster (PA-9)
The Party’s Over May 20th!!
Recognize these Transportation-&-Infrastructure (T&I) Lobbyists?
(I think I see the Chamber of Commerce in the Center,
And, yeah, there’s Big-Labor and its comrade TARP on the Left.)
Bill Shuster (PA-9)
affectionately known as the “Prince of Asphalt”
needs to be repaid for his costly corporate welfare deal-making with a resounding loss to:
Constitutionalist Art Halvorson
in the May 20th Republican primary.
Shuster voted to raise the debt ceiling 8 times!
In the past, he has voted for Cash for Clunkers, credit card regulations and TARP… Throughout his career on T & I, Shuster has been a leading proponent of the current statist federal transportation policy that wastes money on mass transit and blocks devolution of transportation authority to the states. He is a big porker…
The Madison Project identifies PA-9 as one of the biggest mismatches in the country: Rep. Shuster “conservative” voting index is only 59% whereas his constituency warrants a score of 90% based on their own presidential voting records.
• Supports debt limits tied to spending cuts + a balanced budget
• Would shut down Education, Energy and Commerce Depts.
• No Amnesty
• Would replace Boehner with a true conservative
• Views similar to Rep. Justin Amash (MI-3), Rep. Louie Gohmert (TX-1) and Rep. Jim Bridenstine (OK-1)
• Daniel Horowitz-Madison Project Endorsement: June 3, 2013
Tell Shovel-Ready Shuster to Shove(l) It!
$$upport Art Halvorson
Cruz Coalition on Facebook
Cruz Coalition on Twitter
Gulag Bound, and other key sources.