On Wednesday 3 October 2012, the first of three scheduled presidential debates will occur. The debates are to be moderated by the most liberal/leftist “journalists” who could be found by the leftist media. This election cycle, the media have been operating in an unprecedented biased manner and have–literally–become no more than the public relations arm of the Obama campaign. They are no longer reporting anything even remotely close to the truth if it has any capacity to harm Barack Hussein Obama. They continue to lie and carry his water for him.
In fact, the media have become so prejudiced toward Obama and against Mitt Romney that even Pat Caddell (Democrat pollster who worked for both President Jimmy Carter (D) and Democrat candidate George McGovern amongst others) said of them:
The press’s job is to stand in the ramparts and protect the liberty and freedom of all of us from a government and from organized governmental power. When they desert those ramparts and decide that they will now become active participants, that their job is not simply to tell you who you may vote for, and who you may not, but, worse—and this is the danger of the last two weeks—what truth that you may know, as an American, and what truth you are not allowed to know, they have, then, made themselves a fundamental threat to the democracy, and, in my opinion, made themselves the enemy of the American people.
So, when Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney is asked questions of the “press” during this first and all subsequent debates, here are a few things for which we must watch:
1. Note the body language and tone of voice of the “moderators” when they ask the candidates questions.
2. Do they ask the same question of each candidate or are they different?
3. What are the facial expressions of these ‘journalists’ when addressing Obama versus when they are speaking to Governor Romney? For example, do the moderators have what I call the “Alisyn Camerota Condescension Smirk” (which she again used on this past Sunday’s Fox & Friends program as she introduced a clip of Paul Ryan criticizing Obama’s policies)? Are they somewhat combative towards Romney and deferential towards Obama?
4. Are the questions pertinent to current news (i.e. the violence and murders of Americans in Libya and rioting in Middle East countries, questions about the debilitated US economy, still-deteriorating lack of jobs, destruction of US energy etc.) or do they seem to be softball ones geared toward helping Obama?
5. Do all or the majority of the questions seem to have been designed to help Obama and hurt Romney?
6. When Romney criticizes Obama’s policies–and we strongly advise that he does–do the moderators’ expressions seem hostile?
7. On the flip-side, when Obama criticizes Romney, do the facial expressions and/or body language of the moderators seem to indicate agreement with his statements?
There is much to watch on these debates. But, there is even more to consider as the election draws closer. Since January 2009, the USA–on almost every level–has been wounded and in many ways almost fatally so by the Obama syndicate. If the Romney-Ryan Team isn’t elected, the almost fatal injuries inflicted by the Obama cabal will result in the country’s (and many of We-the-People’s) death. One thing still remains crystal-clear. If we don’t get rid of Obama, he will get rid of us.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless.
Pat Caddell: Press Has Become ‘Threat to Democracy’ and ‘Enemy of the American People’:
at newsbusters.org – Accuracy in Media video, below
Subscribe to The Globe
& Malevolence daily email to get the
latest from Noisy Room, Maggie's Notebook, New
Zeal, KeyWiki, and
Gulag Bound each day.