The first leg of my US tour takes place in Oklahoma. Here are my confirmed speaking engagements for Oklahoma so far. I’ll be posting the entire 90 day itinerary in a few days.
- Friday, 20 July 2012, Tulsa, OK, Morning Call-In Interview (pending), Pat Campbell’s radio show, 7:05 a.m., KFAQ: 1170 AM – Tulsa, 4590 E. 29th Street, Tulsa, OK 74114. Contact Pat Campbell at pcampbell@
- Friday, 20 July 2012, Oklahoma City, OK, High Noon Club, Oklahoma City, OK, Wyndham Garden Hotel, 2101 S. Meridian, OKC, OK 73108, Noon-1:30 PM, Lunch $5.95-6.95 + tax. Contact Bob Dani at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friday, 20 July 2012, Oklahoma City, OK, OKC 912 Project, Will Rogers Park Garden Exhibition Center, 3400 N. W. 36th (southwest corner of N. W. 36th and N. Grand/Hefner Parkway), OKC, OK 73112, 7:00 PM, Meet and Greet 6:30 PM. Contact OKC912Project.com or Karen at 405-313-7130.
- Saturday, 21 July 2012, Chickasha, OK, Grady County Tea Party, Trinity Baptist Church, 428 E. Almar Drive, Chickasha, OK 73018, 7:00 p.m., Meet and Greet begins 6:00 p.m. Contact Mark Keeling at GradyCountyTeaParty@yahoo.com.
- Monday, 23 July 2012, Tulsa, OK, Tulsa 912 Project, Hardesty Regional Library, 8316 E. 93rd St., Tulsa, OK 74133, 7:00-8:00 PM, Meet and Greet 6:30 PM. Contact Tulsa912Project.com.
- Tuesday, 24 July 2012, In-studio Interview with Glen Howard, Senior World Radio from Noon to 2:00 p.m., KTOK: 1000 AM – OKC
50 Penn Place, 1900 N.W. Expressway, 10th Floor, Suite 1000, OKC, OK 73118. Broadcast times: 10:00-11:00 a.m. Sunday mornings. Broadcast date: Check website. Contact Glen Howard at email@example.com.
- Tuesday, 24 July 2012, Ringwood, OK, Major County Sons and Daughters of Liberty, First United Methodist Church, 109 W. 1st St., Ringwood, OK 73768, 7:00-8:00 PM, Meet and Greet 6:30 PM. Contact Rex Hiebert at RHiebert@usg.com.
- Wednesday, 25 July 2012, Oklahoma City, OK, OCPAC (Okla. Conservative Political Action Committee),Italiano’s Restaurant, 4801 N. Lincoln Blvd., OKC, OK 73105, Noon to 1 PM. Contact Charlie Meadows at firstname.lastname@example.org.