I will be spending much of October and November traveling in the United States – researching, meeting contacts, speaking and promoting my soon to be released book “Barack Obama and the Enemies Within.”
Below is a preliminary schedule for those who might wish to catch up with me when I’m in the country. I have several confirmed engagements (specific details to come soon), but more may yet be added.
- October 11-13 (approximately) Los Angeles, California
- October 15 Speaking in Salem, Oregon
- October 17-18 Speaking in Phoenix, Arizona
- October 19, Addressing a Tea Party meeting in New Jersey
- October 22, Speaking at the Northwest Arkansas Freedom Fair, Fayettville, Arkansas
- October 27, Speaking at the America’s Survival’s “The Soros Files” conference at the National Press Club, Washinton DC
- October 31 – November 1, Speaking at meetings in Florida
- November 3-9 (approximately), New York
If you want to meet me, hear me speak or talk to me about the trip, please email me through the contact button above.
A few weeks ago I appealed through this blog for some funding to help with this trip.
I got an excellent response, which covered a big portion of the airfares and some accommodation costs.
I am appealing again now, because the trip has gotten much longer, with extra speaking engagements, involving greater than originally anticipated costs. That’s good news all round and may get even better yet, with more speaking and media engagements.
Part of the trip will also includes the wrap up research for another book, which I plan to release early next year. Details later!
If you are able to help in any way, please support my trip through the Contribute button here.
Looking forward to meeting many of you I have corresponded with and doing what I can to educate more Americans on the threats your great country now faces.