Glenn Beck and this blog have been saying for some time that the far left and radical Islam were working together against America.
Last weekend, the United National Antiwar Committee organized large Bring the Troops Home Now! rallies in New York and San Francisco.
Who is the United National Antiwar Committee?
Currently serving on the organization’s executive board are:
- Shaik Ubaid, Muslim Peace Coalition USA
- Seemi Ahmed, Muslim Peace Coalition USA
- Abayomi Azikiwe, Michigan Emergency Committee Against War & Injustice, a leader of the pro-Cuban/North Korean Workers World Party
- Sara Flounders, International Action Center, a leader of the Workers World Party
- Teresa Gutierrez, May 1 Immigrant & Workers Rights Coalition, a leader of the Workers World Party
- Jeff Mackler, Mobilization for Peace, Jobs & Justice, San Francisco – a leader of the Trotskyite group Socialist Action
- Ashley Smith, A leader of the Trotskyite group International Socialist Organization
A promotional video for the event:
Imam Shamsi Ali, calls on Muslims to support the rally.
New York City Councilor and Workers World Party affiliate Charles Barron, addresses the New York rally.
100 New York Imams endorsed the rally, as well as leaders of Democratic Socialists of America, SEIU, American Muslim Association of North America, the Communist Party USA controlled U.S. Peace Council, Students for a Democratic Society, American Muslims for Emergency and Relief, Ahmed Shawki, editor, International Socialist Review, Al-Awda NY: the Palestine Right to Return Coalition, Fight Imperialism Stand Together, International Antiimperialist and People’s Solidarity Coordinating Committee, League for a Revolutionary Workers’ Party, Malcolm X Center for Self Determination, Marxism-Leninism Today, Muslim Solidarity Committee, Muslimah Writers Alliance, AFSCME, New Socialist Project, Palestinian Conflict Resolution Center, Radical Party of America, Revolutionary Organization of Labor, USA, Socialist Party USA and several hundred other Marxist, labor and Islamic organizations.
Even some Canadian socialist groups and the communist controlled New Zealand Peace Council endorsed the events.
Marxists and radical Islamists have little in common, but a hatred for American power. Together they make a powerful “5th column” on U.S. soil.
If they are not thoroughly investigated, exposed and opposed, they will eventually win. That cannot be allowed to happen.
Mr. Loudon’s Obama Files articles are also listed at NewZeal.