#Antifa: Do You Recognize Any of These Names? Nov. 4, National Demonstration

Founders Code

Andy Zee, PZ Myers, Carl Dix, Jeremy Scahill, Imam Ayub Abdul-Baki, Rev. Doris Johnson, Sunsara Taylor, Immortal Technique, Fran Luck, Gloria Steinem, Chase Iron Eyes, Isabel Cardenas.

Andy Zee is one of the initiators of REFUSE FASCISM and the Spokesperson for Revolution Books. He is also an advocate for The New Communism developed by the revolutionary leader Bob Avakian.

PZ Myers is an associate professor of biology at the University of Minnesota Morris.

Myers is better-known as a popular atheist blogger. His primary blog is Pharyngula (“Evolution, development, and random biological ejaculations from a godless liberal”), where he criticizes creationism, advocates for the popularization of science and gushes about cephalopods. He occasionally blogs for the Panda’s Thumb.

Carl Dix is a national spokesperson for the Revolutionary Communist Party,USA. He is a veteran revolutionary fighter from the ‘60s who has never sold out or compromised.

Jeremy Scahill is an investigative reporter, war correspondent, co-founder of The Intercept and author of the international bestselling books Dirty Wars: The World Is A Battlefield and Blackwater: The Rise of the World’s Most Powerful Mercenary Army.  He has reported from Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, Yemen, Nigeria, the former Yugoslavia and elsewhere across the globe. Scahill has served as the national security correspondent for The Nation and Democracy Now!, and in 2014, co-founded The Intercept with fellow journalists Glenn Greenwald, Laura Poitras and investor Pierre Omidyar.

Imam Ayub Abdul-Baki is the Imam that pushed the Park 51 mosque in New York at ground zero. He participated in the Disrupt J20 event with Bill Ayers. per this tweet.

Chase Iron Eyes has been active with the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe activists at the Dakota pipeline. Further, he is a criminal as noted here.

Isabel Cardenas is a Salvadorian activist honored by Hilda Solis as noted here.

The rest you should already know. Further, you can also include the media outlet for these activities which is Don Lemon at CNN. Note the video here.

• Bill Ayers, activist, educator
  • Herb Boyd, activist, author, journalist and teacher
  • Isabel Cardenas, Salvadoran-American activist, Los Angeles
  • Carl Dix, founding member, Revolutionary Communist Party, USA
  • Niles Eldredge, evolutionary biologist
  • Charles Gaines, visual artist
  • Chase Iron Eyes, Native activist, Standing Rock Sioux
  • Everett Iron Eyes Sr., Water Administrator, Standing Rock Sioux
  • Robin D. G. Kelley, Gary B. Nash Professor of American History at UCLA
  • Fran Luck, Executive Producer of Joy of Resistance, Multicultural Feminist Radio at WBAI
  • Rebeca Méndez, designer, focusing on “Design as a Social Force”
  • PZ Myers, evolutionary developmental biologist
  • Milton Saier, PhD Professor of Molecular Biology, UCSD
  • Sunsara Taylor, writer, Revolution Newspaper
  • Cornel West, writer, professor
  • Michael A. Wood Jr.
  • Rev. Frank Wulf, United Methodist minister
  • Andy Zee, spokesperson, Revolution Books
  • David Zeiger, filmmaker

See this site for previous revolutionary events.

Do you wonder where this ‘take a knee’ movement began? Look no further than here.

In language and tone that channeled slaveowners in the plantation days, Donald Trump lashed out over and over last week at NFL players who have taken a knee during the national anthem.

In response, over the weekend of September 24, there was a beautiful show of defiance by dozens of athletes who refused to participate in the forced patriotism and flag worship that this regime uses to whip their white supremacist, fascist base into a frenzy.

FLASH: 9/26, downtown Los Angeles, Refuse Fascism blocks rush hour traffic, taking a knee and holding letters that spell out NOV 4 IT BEGINS.

ON NOVEMBER 4, 2017
Take To The Streets And Public Squares
in cities and towns across the country continuing day after day and night after night—not stopping—until our DEMAND is met:

This Nightmare Must End:
The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!

In the Name of Humanity, We REFUSE to Accept a Fascist America!

A Nightmare:

Immigrants living in terror—their next step could mean detention, deportation, being torn from children and loved ones.

A Nightmare:

Muslims and refugees demonized, banned and cast out.

A Nightmare:

Millions—children, the elderly, disabled, the sick, the poor—denied healthcare, food assistance, the very right to live.

A Nightmare:

Women objectified, degraded, and denied the basic right to control their own reproduction, with fundamentalist Christian fascism increasingly being made law.

A Nightmare:

LGBTQ people stigmatized, ostracized, and denied civil rights recently won.

A Nightmare:

Black and Latino people openly threatened by the President, with maximum sentencing, stop-and-frisk going national, intensified police brutality and murder of our youth with no holds barred.

A Nightmare:

People all over the world facing bombings, occupations, war and the threat of nuclear war with Donald Trump’s “America First” finger on the nuclear trigger.

A Nightmare:

The truth bludgeoned—lies and more lies—critical thinking being destroyed in education and public discourse.

A Nightmare:

The whole planet in peril from a regime that denies global warming and shreds all environmental protections.

A Nightmare:

A regime step by step discarding basic democratic rights, targeting group after group, and suppressing dissent and resistance. A regime unleashing the violence of white supremacists, anti-semites, and fascist thugs. This is fascism—a qualitative change in how society is governed. History has shown that fascism must be stopped before it becomes too late.

THIS NIGHTMARE MUST END. Millions feel this and ache with the question of how to stop this unrelenting horror. The stakes are nothing less than the future of humanity and the planet itself.

Who will end this nightmare? We will. Only the determined struggle of millions of people acting together with courage and conviction can drive this regime from power.

Get Organized! Leaflets, Posters, Graphics for November 4

ON NOVEMBER 4, 2017:

We will gather in the streets and public squares of cities and towns across this country, at first many thousands declaring that this whole regime is illegitimate and that we will not stop until our single demand is met: This Nightmare Must End: the Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!

Our protest must grow day after day and night after night—thousands becoming hundreds of thousands, and then millions—determined to act to put a stop to the grave danger that the Trump/Pence Regime poses to the world by demanding that this whole regime be removed from power.

Our actions will reflect the values of respect for all of humanity and the world we want—in stark contrast to the hate and bigotry of the Trump/Pence fascist regime.

Our determination to persist and not back down will compel the whole world to take note. Every force and faction in the power structure would be forced to respond to our demand. The cracks and divisions among the powers already evident today will sharpen and widen. As we draw more and more people forward to stand up, all of this could lead to a situation where this illegitimate regime is removed from power.

Spread the word and organize now. Be a part of making history. Don’t let it be said that you stood aside when there was still a chance to stop a regime that imperils humanity and the Earth itself. Join in taking to the streets and the public squares day after day and night after night demonstrating that In the Name of Humanity, We REFUSE to Accept a Fascist America.

On November 4, 2017, we will stand together with conviction and courage, overcoming fear and uncertainty, to insist that: This Nightmare Must End: The Trump/Pence Regime Must GO!

Comments

1. They the antifa need to be disbanded and jailed. These hate groups are paid by a jew hating NAZI Soros these haters are domestic terrorists and patriots will not be silenced and we the people put trump pence in and millions plus military stand with Trump. They try to stop trump it will be the last thing they ever try again. We don’t want no open borders nor will America be a NWO. THAT IS WHAT BOZO HILDEBEAST AND SOROS THINK BUT THEY BEST THINK IT OVER. NO TO NWO

2. Free America will not go into the night. Antifa will awaken the beast within America and the will feel the wraith of this republic we have fought for and shall continue to fight for

Speak Your Mind