Please pardon, our temporary SovCam site won’t work with this little widget; no time to wait for a new site…
If you agree with our Mission and wish to participate, please enter your information in this widget, below. Then, you’ll be emailed a link to our survey. (I know it’s a bit complicated, but it’s also being careful.)
We’re not going to demand money, just at least the time it takes to tweet, or post critical info, or send an email to your friends.
This may help you feel more comfortable linking up with us. I don’t like tooting my own horn. Then again, I don’t like joining up with people I don’t know enough about, either. Here is some information about me.
- As put in my Twitter bio, I’m a Christian, a Declarationist, and a Constitutionalist.
- My father was a pastor of Baptist churches in the midwest; my mother was widowed when I was 14; I’m the youngest of seven.
- Bachelor of Arts, Judson University, Elgin, Illinois (Human Institutions, Human Relations)
- One year of studies, Bethel Seminary, Arden Hills, Minnesota
- Ironically enough, in the early 80′s at age 23, in Minnesota, I became chairman of a group of volunteers, coordinated by one of the many Alinsky community organizations, one which actually did some good things to secure mobile home owners from abuse by owners of the land they rented. I helped them with that and we parted ways.
- I have had a career in technology sales from the early 80′s onward, usually in computer networking and application development, mostly in the Chicago area.
- In the 90′s I became State Rep. District organizer for LifeBase of Illinois, a non-partisan PAC dedicated to electoral activism, then became vice chairman, then president. By that time we had over 3,000 volunteers on hand. I also did some petition, demonstration, rally, and banquet work, but the focus was on electoral activism.
- In 1996, I was Illinois statewide volunteer coordinator of Alan Keyes for President (they needed help to manage the petition drive, to get on the ballot).
- In 1998, I managed a State Rep. campaign in a Republican primary, to challenge an entrenched, liberal Republican. While my candidate did not win, we won more votes than many winning candidates elsewhere in the state.
- Through this time, I was also the key organizational advisor to a GOP candidate who also challenged an entrenched incumbent, to be Committeeman of Cook County Illinois’ largest Republican voting township and she eventually won that position.
- In 2000, I found a faltering effort to distribute Christian Coaltion voting guides throughout Wisconsin. They were missing a statewide coordinator. Although I was living in Illinois at the time, with two weeks before the election, I found their prior volunteers and we distributed nearly one million guides in that battleground state.
- I also started writing articles at IllinoisLeader.com (now defunct, but archived with “Way Back Machine”) a leading edge conservative news site.
- Later, I volunteered as activism chairman with the Illinois Center Right Coalition. That can be regarded as a pre- Tea Party interorganizational and grass-roots effort.
- In 2008, I started the blog Investigating Obama and that has lead to the Webzine, Gulag Bound, where I am coordinating publisher. It has been my privilege to host net-radio programs through some of this time, interviewing Tea Party and related leaders, and figures such as Cliff Kincaid, Trevor Loudon, James Simpson, Jack Cashill, Joseph Farah, Alan Keyes, Leo Donofrio, and numerous others. This has been done for the overall cause, without remuneration.
- I’ve also written for Big Government, Big Peace, Renew America, American Thinker, and Canada Free Press.
- So, my experiences include organizing, public relations, communications of numerous kinds, etc., but I am only one to help. Fair to say, there is a sense of mission involved. Our sovereign and free United States of America is under attack by global collectivism, for kleptocratic controllers, in what may be called a Soft War, also called “5GW” (fifth generation warfare) and we are deeply in jeopardy.
I hope that helps my compatriots get a little more familiar with me. Let me know if you have any biofeedback ;-` or any questions at all!